Better for your cheddar. MyRewards Checking.
Your cheddar. Your cheese. Your dough. Your MONEY. Whatever you call it, you'll earn more with MyRewards Checking.
There is no better time then now to buy or refinance a home with First State Bank. Our experienced lenders can simplify the process and help you find the best mortgage plan for your needs.
Applying online is easy as 1-2-3. You can apply now in as little as 20 minutes.
- Click Apply Now and complete the application.
- When you have completed the application, click submit and your information will be reviewed.
- A First State Bank Loan Officer will follow up to answer your questions.
Considering a home renovation or planning for a major expense? The equity you have built in your home can provide you with lending options. A home equity line of credit or loan may be right for you!
Home Equity Line of Credit
A HELOC is a flexible revolving line of credit secured by your home. Instead of receiving all of your funds in one lump sum, you can borrow funds as needed against a line of credit. The interest rate is variable and offered in up to a 5year term.
Home Equity Loan
If you have equity in your home, it can be used as collateral to take out a fixed-rate loan. You can lock in your interest rate with a fixed-rate home equity loan with terms up to 5 years. If you prefer a home equity loan with an adjustable rate after a fixed period an ARM loan might be right for you.
Use our free mortgage calculator to easily estimate your monthly payment. See which type of mortgage is right for you and how much house you can afford.
What You'll Need
- Two forms of identification for each borrower
- W-2s for the past two years
- Two most recent year-to-date paycheck stubs
- Residence address(es) for past two years, landlord information if applicable
- Name and address(es) of each employer for past two years
- If self-employed or commission, two years' tax returns
- If incorporated, two years' corporate tax returns
- Last two months' bank statemnets for all checking, savings, and retirement accounts (all pages included)
- Address(es) of other real estate owned
- Loan information on all real estate owned
- Payment for credit report
For additional information regarding home equity lending you may contact First State Banks mortgage lending department at 479-498-2452 or via email at email@example.com. (This is not a secure email. Please do not send sensitive information.) Click here to send a secure email.
NMLS Originator ID: 469570 / NMLS Company ID: 433425