First time home buyer? Building a new home? Refinancing? We are here to help!
With a little help from First State Bank, Shelby and Meghan Lewis made thier new home a reality. Any bank can make a loan but Jennifer Samuels makes it personal.
There is no better time then now to buy or refinance a home with First State Bank. Our experienced lenders can simplify the process and help you find the best mortgage plan for your needs.
- Fixed Rate mortgages provide the safety and security of set monthly payments for the life of the loan.
- 30YR, 20YR, 15YR, 10YR
- Refinance and Cash-out Refinance
- 1-4 Family Investment
- A government-backed program ideal for first-time home buyers with a minimum down payment option.
- Relaxed qualifying requirements and no down payment for many veterans
Rural Development 30 YR
- A government backed program for low to moderate income families that provides 100% financing.
In-House Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- An ARM, is a variable rate mortgage. Unlike a fixed rate mortgage, the interest on an ARM loan adjusts according to an established index, after the initial term. Many borrowers choose an ARM option as they tend to offer up front savings, an initial fixed period and caps on the amount you could pay.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages benefit borrowers who:
- Prefer a low initial interest rate and payment
- Move frequently
- Expect to earn more in a few years
- Purchase, renovate, and resell properties
- Plan to refinance before the loan adjusts
- Have growing families and need a larger home in the future
We currently offer the following terms:
- 3/1 ARM
- 5/1 ARM
Use our free mortgage calculator to easily estimate your monthly payment. See which type of mortgage is right for you and how much house you can afford.
Considering a home renovation or planning for a major expense? The equity you have built in your home can provide you with lending options. A home equity line of credit or loan may be right for you!
Home Equity Line of Credit
A HELOC is a flexible revolving line of credit secured by your home. Instead of receiving all of your funds in one lump sum, you can borrow funds as needed against a line of credit. The interest rate is variable and offered in up to a 5year term.
Home Equity Loan
If you have equity in your home, it can be used as collateral to take out a fixed-rate loan. You can lock in your interest rate with a fixed-rate home equity loan with terms up to 5 years. If you prefer a home equity loan with an adjustable rate after a fixed period an ARM loan might be right for you.
What You'll Need
- Two forms of identification for each borrower
- W-2s for the past two years
- Two most recent year-to-date paycheck stubs
- Residence address(es) for past two years, landlord information if applicable
- Name and address(es) of each employer for past two years
- If self-employed or commission, two years' tax returns
- If incorporated, two years' corporate tax returns
- Last two months' bank statemnets for all checking, savings, and retirement accounts (all pages included)
- Address(es) of other real estate owned
- Loan information on all real estate owned
- Payment for credit report
For additional information regarding mortgage lending you may contact First State Banks mortgage lending department at 479-498-2467 or via email at email@example.com. (This is not a secure email. Please do not send sensitive information.) Click here to send a secure email.
NMLS Originator ID: 564256 / NMLS Company ID: 433425