Better for your cheddar. MyRewards Checking.
Your cheddar. Your cheese. Your dough. Your MONEY. Whatever you call it, you'll earn more with MyRewards Checking.
There is no better time then now to buy or refinance a home with First State Bank. Our experienced lenders can simplify the process and help you find the best mortgage plan for your needs.
Applying online is easy as 1-2-3. You can apply now in as little as 20 minutes.
- Click Apply Now and complete the application.
- When you have completed the application, click submit and your information will be reviewed.
- A First State Bank Loan Officer will follow up to answer your questions.
- Fixed Rate mortgages provide the safety and security of set monthly payments for the life of the loan.
- 30YR, 20YR, 15YR, 10YR
- Refinance and Cash-out Refinance
- 1-4 Family Investment
- A government-backed program ideal for first-time home buyers with a minimum down payment option.
- Relaxed qualifying requirements and no down payment for many veterans
Rural Development 30 YR
- A government backed program for low to moderate income families that provides 100% financing.
In-House Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- An ARM, is a variable rate mortgage. Unlike a fixed rate mortgage, the interest on an ARM loan adjusts according to an established index, after the initial term. Many borrowers choose an ARM option as they tend to offer up front savings, an initial fixed period and caps on the amount you could pay.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages benefit borrowers who:
- Prefer a low initial interest rate and payment
- Move frequently
- Expect to earn more in a few years
- Purchase, renovate, and resell properties
- Plan to refinance before the loan adjusts
- Have growing families and need a larger home in the future
We currently offer the following terms:
- 3/1 ARM
- 5/1 ARM
Use our free mortgage calculator to easily estimate your monthly payment. See which type of mortgage is right for you and how much house you can afford.
What You'll Need
- Two forms of identification for each borrower
- W-2s for the past two years
- Two most recent year-to-date paycheck stubs
- Residence address(es) for past two years, landlord information if applicable
- Name and address(es) of each employer for past two years
- If self-employed or commission, two years' tax returns
- If incorporated, two years' corporate tax returns
- Last two months' bank statemnets for all checking, savings, and retirement accounts (all pages included)
- Address(es) of other real estate owned
- Loan information on all real estate owned
- Payment for credit report
For additional information regarding mortgage lending you may contact First State Banks mortgage lending department at 479-498-2467 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is not a secure email. Please do not send sensitive information.) Click here to send a secure email.
NMLS Originator ID: 564256 / NMLS Company ID: 433425